Wednesday 6 March 2013

Great Expectations: Final Design Estella




Having done my first attempt of Estella, I have now improved upon my design to create my final ideas. By doing this, I have created a makeup and hair look I think portray her character in the best way possible and excite me to make my look a reality.

  • Natural Base
  • Contouring (Nose and Cheeks)
  • Pink Blush (Very Light)
  • Defining Eyebrows
  • Brown Eye Shadow (Shading)
  • Brown Eyelashes
  • Pink Tinted Lips


I have barely changed the makeup design, only adding a very soft pink blush to the cheek, as the Estella I am creating is a young adult, so the blush will help make her look more youthful.

For the hair, I adapted the design I created for the first attempt of the look, in this idea I lowered the curls from the top of the head at the front of the hair as it helps show the middle parting better, but also helps maintain the curls in a more uniform manner. The curls at the back haven’t been changed, it just comes down to how much I section off whilst actually doing the style, but the other problem I found was the plat became lost with the hair, so for this design I added two more for each side of the head, this will make them more noticeable and will make Estella seem more elegant and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment